Account manager (film)
Closing date: 8th May at midnight
Salary: depending on experience
Are you someone who can confidently lead on their own accounts, work within a team, and successfully deliver a fully integrated theatrical film campaign?
Premier is the UK’s leading specialist communications agency for entertainment, arts and culture.With over 20 years’ worth of specialist knowledge across film, television, publishing, gaming, classical music, performing arts, consumer brands and not for profit, Premier provides a complete creative communications solution.
We are looking for an enthusiastic lover of film to join the Premier Film department.
We operate hybrid office/remote working and can offer flexible hours.
- Devise PR strategies to meet clients’/potential clients’ briefs with little or no senior supervision
- Manage day-to-day running of specific client accounts, aiming to fulfil the agreed brief
- Oversee team’s compilation and distribution of client reports and press materials
- Draft and present proposal and review documents with little or no senior supervision
- Offer input into other client accounts and proposals
- Oversee accurate and prompt press coverage distribution to clients
- Organise and manage press briefings and launches
- Proactively pitch and place feature coverage
- Possess and continue to develop excellent film, showbiz, news, features and trade contacts across all media outlets
- Read and monitor key media for client cuttings and associated coverage
- Identify additional revenue opportunities from existing clients
- Direct the work of junior staff within your team to a suitable standard of delivery
- Inform senior managers of any client/media/personnel problems
- Where required, work alongside a digital agency
- Have a broad knowledge of, and take an active interest in, the film industry as a whole
- Talent handle as required
- Compile talent schedules, and liaise with talent representatives
- Plan junkets alongside senior team member
- Social/influencer research and outreach (occasionally)
- Attend international film festivals as required, to talent handle or to be part of the team pitching and scheduling interviews, plus other support to the team as required
Film team general
- Keep abreast of film media personnel moves/changes and ensure these are communicated to ensure the database and relevant reports are updated accordingly
- Cover team members’ absences as appropriate
- Contribute to departmental brainstorms
- Daily and weekend newspaper reading and timely reporting
- Support any media management and red carpet events the team are handling
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Film publicity experience is required
- Unit and festival PR experience is ideal
- Ability to be able to speak a/multiple foreign language(s) is a bonus!
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Years of experience
- £31,000 to £40,000 per year