Agent's assistant - Accelerate
Have a passion for and good knowledge of film, theatre and television? This agent's assistant role could be the perfect fit.
Accelerate are currently recruiting for an assistant to work within our busy boutique talent management agency, based in Central London. The successful candidate will be reporting to an Agent specialising in talent who work mostly in film, TV and theatre. Please see more about the agency at acceleratemgmt.com.
Responsibilities will include various aspects of talent management support in a busy office environment, including invoicing, the processing and logging of contracts, maintenance of client diary system, maintaining the smooth running of the office and attending opening nights and screenings where appropriate, as well as providing full support to the agent in terms of running their list and managing client relationships.
The successful candidate will have excellent organisational, written and verbal skills and will need to be a strong organiser – confident, calm, collected and charming. You will also need to be a good communicator as our work is done on the phone, in writing, and in person. We’re looking for a candidate who already has significant experience within the industry (preferably though not exclusively in agent support) and who has the willingness to continue to learn as well as a passion for and good knowledge of film, theatre and television and who has the dive and vision to grow within the business.
- Invoicing, tracking and chasing payments
- Handling a high volume of emails and calls, both from clients and producers
- Script reading on behalf of agent/clients
- Organising meetings
- Logging and liaising on availability checks
- Ensuring client CVs, press kits & materials are up to date
- Processing contracts and organising filing, issuing invoices and keeping track of monies
- Providing full administrative support
- Diary management
- Booking international and domestic travel and accommodation
- Manage phone, calendar, and research for meetings; scheduling meetings and calls
- Manage and maintain spreadsheets, and draft communications
- Strong task management skills, used to proactively build processes that benefit the business
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels and external clients & partners
- Expense reports - prepare monthly reports for review & submit to accounting for approval
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Trustworthy and accurate as will be dealing with highly confidential material
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
- A passion for film, television & theatre
- Some industry experience
- Highly proficient technical skills including all Microsoft Office
- Editing skills to the level of cutting reads and creating showreels essential
- Some experience with agenting software (we use Tagmin) is a plus
We are committed to diverse, inclusive recruitment, regardless of disability, race, age, colour, national origin, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis. Fees/benefits are negotiable according to experience.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Fields of study
- Performing arts / TV
Years of experience
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year