Apprentice marketing assistant
Closing date for applications: 1st July at 11.59pm
Salary: depending on experience
Duration: 13 months
This apprenticeship is a great opportunity for a motivated and confident individual with a passion to work, learn and develop a career within the marketing and communications sector.
Bray Leino is a creative and communication Agency that drives growth through what we call creativenergy, this means going beyond, to find the most powerful way. Using our creativity to make businesses grow. Creativenergy is the force that makes us think, create and work differently to our competition. It’s what makes us this thriving powerhouse of free-range thinkers, creators and makers.
The Account Executive Apprenticeship is a 13-month course that facilitates on the job learning, guiding you towards an industry recognised Level 3 Digital Business Accelerator Apprenticeship qualification. As an Account Executive you will work within the client services team, in a crucial role that collaborates with all departments in the agency to deliver effective creative campaigns.
You’ll be given the opportunity to manage small projects from start to finish, compiling timing plans, cost estimates and studio briefs across a variety of jobs, ensuring their smooth running from start to finish, including managing the job on our bespoke job management system.
On average, after about 2 years in the role, our Account Executives move into an Account Manager role; this depends on the individual of course and some people move there quicker, but either way this role offers a clear career progression route within the Client Services Team and beyond!
What you'll be doing
- Cores skills you will gain include self-leadership, problem solving, data gathering & analysis, communicating & influencing with intent and delivery of projects
- 20% of your working week will be spent on the apprenticeship, with the full support of the company behind you
- Accountable for managing all projects through the process from understanding Client requirements, briefing creative work, to the completed product
- Responsible for managing the production process to ensure we meet project deadlines through proactive management
- To compile market sector information for Account Team and investigate competitor and market initiatives
- To provide an effective timely and professional service to the Client either directly or via the Account Manager
- To compile status reports and contact reports
- Responsible for organising and preparing meeting rooms for Client meetings, ensuring Agenda and presentation material are all in place
- Proof reading, data inputting and a host of other key tasks such as filing and answering incoming calls/emails to ensuring the smooth running of the account
Who we're looking for
- You will need to be organised and possess the ability to multitask, being able to prioritise workloads and work to tight deadlines is important as we need to deliver work on time to our clients
- Communication is crucial and so the ability to be clear and concise in both your written and verbal communication is key
- Full training will be provided, no experience needed to apply – just a passion & motivation to succeed
Bray Leino offices are based in Filleigh, North Devon and Clifton, Bristol. The company currently have a hybrid working policy in place with 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home. Office facilities are open 5 days a week.
Bray Leino is an Inclusive Employer, and encourage candidates from a range of diverse backgrounds to apply. We are also proud to be a Disability Confident Committed Employer.
Please state in your application that you found this role through Creative Access.
Years of experience
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year