Assistant to agent, Tavistock Wood
Closing date: 9am, 11th December 2023
Salary range: £26,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an assistant to support the senior agent at Tavistock Wood.
Tavistock Wood is a talent and literary agency that represents and advises artists of outstanding talent and international reputation.
The role of an agent’s assistant centres around ensuring the smooth running of the agent’s office through effective organisation and exceptional client care. Client promotion, seeking new opportunities across the industry globally and safeguarding their interests is at the heart of what an agent does. The successful candidate will need to quickly gain a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of each of the client’s work and specific requirements building loyalty to Curtis Brown.
Some experience in an administrative role would be useful, and some experience working within the creative industry, e.g. in a talent/casting agency or in a supporting role for a television/film department of an agency, would be beneficial although not essential as we will provide the relevant training and support.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Resilience and adaptability
- Enthusiasm for film, theatre and television
- Whilst this role is collaborative in its nature and will involve working closely with the Agent, there is also regular level of independent working, and so our ideal candidate will have confidence using their initiative and problem-solving autonomously.
The employer reserves the right to close the listing and stop accepting applications sooner than the original deadline. Therefore we strongly recommend applying at the earliest opportunity.
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please state in your application that you found this role through Creative Access.
Level of experience
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year