This opportunity has now expired. Search for new opportunities
Assistant, digital accelerator programme
Contract: Fixed Term until July 2023. Part-time - working 17.5 hours/2.5 days a week (ideally Wednesday to Friday).
Salary: £23,410 per annum (pro rata)
Location: Any one of the Arts Council offices in Leeds or Manchester
Closing date: 9am Monday 23 May
Interviews: 15th, 16th, 17th June
Are you keen to improve your understanding of and work with the UK's arts funding body? Don't miss this part-time opportunity.
Arts Council England is seeking an Assistant, Digital Accelerator Programme to join our collaborative team in either Leeds or Manchester, and this part-time role comes with a generous salary and benefits package.
- Servicing and event-managing internal and external business meetings
- Collating and distributing agendas and papers, note-taking and following up on actions
- Supporting the Project Coordinator with the collection and management of metrics data
- Data input into the Arts Council CRM (Customer Relationship Management system)
Knowledge, skills, experience
To succeed, you should have experience in providing administrative and programme support, preferably in a similar role, together with good organisational skills. You will also need:
- The ability to prioritise and juggle multiple priorities and exercise effective judgement when managing complex tasks
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Great digital communication skills for virtual working and experience of using and creating Excel spreadsheets
- A good understanding of the Arts Council’s duty as a public body under current diversity legislation and the current diversity agenda
Disabled, D/deaf and/or neurodivergent people, those from Black, Asian and Ethnically Diverse backgrounds are underrepresented in our workforce so we particularly encourage applications from people in these groups.
Please state in your application that you found this role through Creative Access.
Years of experience
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year