Assistant, estates and facilities (FCS56)
Closing date: 9:00am 1 July 2022
Contract: permanent, working 35 hours per week
Salary: £23,410 per annum plus benefits including a final salary pension scheme, generous annual leave.
Arts Council England is seeking to recruit a talented Assistant to join our Estates and Facilities team at our head office in Manchester.
As an Assistant, Estates and Facilities, you will play a vital role in an efficient, courteous and professional service to staff and visitors. This position is 35 hours per week to be worked between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday, and some travel to other offices may be required occasionally.
Some of your primary duties in this Assistant, Estates and Facilities role will include:
- Reception and staff inductions/office tours
- Raising purchase orders to suppliers and contract administration
- Monitoring and reporting planned and reactive maintenance
- Generally contributing to maintaining a healthy and safe environment for staff and visitors
A full job description will be available for download when applying.
Knowledge, skills, experience
- To apply for these Estates and Facilities Assistant role, you should have experience in a customer-facing position and be approachable and reliable
- You should also possess excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Teams, and the ability to use various IT systems
- In addition, you should be able to prioritise and respond to changing priorities whilst working effectively within a small team
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including face to face and in writing, is also essential
- Please note that full training will be given, and there will be opportunities to participate in other relevant training
Arts Council are committed to building an inclusive employer and workplace and recruiting a workforce that is as diverse as the communities we serve. However, you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we welcome you to apply for a role at Arts Council.
Disabled, D/deaf and/or neurodivergent people, those from Black, Asian and Ethnically Diverse backgrounds are underrepresented in our workforce so we particularly encourage applications from people in these groups.
Please state in your application that you found this role through Creative Access.
If you require any documentation in an alternative format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org