This opportunity has now expired. Search for new opportunities
Closing date for applications: 8th August at 11.59pm
Salary: depending on experience
Are you an enthusiastic lover of film, with a keen attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment?
Premier is the UK's leading specialist communications agency for entertainment, arts and culture. With over 20 years' worth of specialist knowledge across film, television, publishing, gaming, classical music, performing arts, consumer brands and not for profit, providing a complete creative communications solution.
Premier’s Film Awards team are industry leaders in implementing campaigns for the British and American Academy Awards®. They work with major studios and independent distributors in the UK and the US.
We are looking for an Awards Assistant to join the film awards team as a temporary staffer from the beginning of September 2022 to the end of January 2023.
- The Awards Assistant will work as part of a larger team focused on delivering all aspects of administration involved with inviting voters to attend screenings and Q&A events, both in person and virtual, offered to BAFTA, AMPAS and Guild members throughout the awards season
- As well as communicating directly with voters, the Awards Assistant will help to compile the final guest lists and assist with other aspects of the event
- The Assistant role is an integral part of the wider awards team and in turn there will be opportunity to undertake additional ad-hoc tasks
Knowledge, skills, experience
- This is a full time position. During the Awards season, we operate full office working from Premier’s offices in central London
- The job does include some evening and weekend work, particularly in more busy periods
- You'll be proactive, able to work within a team and on your own, and communicate clearly and succinctly and with discretion
- The role is very administrative heavy, therefore it is essential to be organised and have good office skills, computer experience and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Google Docs is essential
To apply please send your CV and covering letter, outlining how you meet the above criteria, to the email addres found via the apply button with reference/subject line ‘Awards Assistant’ – Awards Department' as soon as possible.
State in your application that you found this role through Creative Access.
Years of experience
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year