Client services coordinator
Closing date: 25th May at midnight
Salary: approximately £20,000 depending on experience
Term: part-time 9pm – 2pm, fixed-term until April 2023
If you're looking for a publishing role based in Colchester, don't miss this entry-level position.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Client Services Coordinator to join our team at our Distribution centre – to be based in Frating, Colchester. This role is offered part-time 9:00am – 2:00pm, and on a fixed term contract until April 2023, covering a period of secondment.
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, you will support the Client Services department in all areas relating to Penguin Random House third party Client Publishers, helping to build strong working relationships and facilitate the delivery of excellent client service.
Administration and organisational support for the client services team including meetings, events, and on-site visits
Scheduling of Publisher meetings, internal meetings and calls, and where appropriate attend meetings and conference calls to act as minute taker
Investigating and monitoring the progress and follow up with the responsible PRH Department on any action points or issues raised or delegated by the Client Services team
Ensuring Communications are sent to clients in a timely manner
Working with the Client Services Team to develop and roll out required publishing services initiatives
To produce and design all (internal and external) advertising
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Knowledge or experience within supply chain or logistics would be beneficial but is not essential
- Knowledge of services offered to client publishers would be helpful
- You'll be given all the training you need to succeed in this role
- This role would suit someone with previous experience in a customer facing role or an administrative environment
- We’re looking for someone who can work independently and as part of the wider team
- An eye for detail, ability to organise and manage your own workload and prioritise tasks accordingly will be essential
- Likewise, this role is ideal for someone with a personable nature, who is a confident and clear communicator and can deliver information to key stakeholders
This role will be based at our Frating , although there may be occasional travel to sister site in Grantham, Lincolnshire, and to Publisher meets which are generally held in London. However, flexible working is available and can be discussed further at interview.
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Years of experience
- Less than £20,000 per year
Consent to this service
Consent to this service