This opportunity has now expired. Search for new opportunities
Co-edition acquisitions co-ordinator
Salary: c.£28,000 p.a. depending on experience
Location: based in Central London
Hybrid working options
This position offers the opportunity to work on a diverse range of titles at one of the world’s foremost illustrated publishers, engaging with all elements of the publishing process.
We are looking for a highly organised and diligent person to join a small team responsible for the co-edition titles that we acquire from publishers around the world.
The position entails co-ordinating the production of titles acquired on co-edition and licence deal terms, working closely with publishing partners around the world, as well as liaising with colleagues across our in-house departments. Important responsibilities include schedule management, briefing and project managing editorial and design work, and cost and quality control.
Knowledge, skills, experience
The position requires applicants who:
- Have strong project management skills
- Are excellent communicators
- Have detailed knowledge of illustrated book production processes
- Have a meticulous eye for detail
- Enjoy working in a busy and quality-conscious environment
- The successful candidate must be calm under pressure, numerate and detail-orientated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential
- The ideal candidate will have significant experience of working in an illustrated publishing environment, preferably with a background in Production, Rights or Editorial
- A good understanding of InDesign would be an advantage
The deadline for applications is Monday 16 May.
Some of the benefits of working with us
Apart from working with a highly talented and creative bunch of people, we offer
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Profit share scheme
- Interest free loan for rent deposit or season travel ticket
- Discounts off our lovely T&H books and co-editions
- Generous pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Film Club
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Years of experience
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year