Contract: full-time, fixed-term one year (option to extend)
Deadline for applications: 3rd July, 11.59pm
Interviews: 7th and 13th July
Are you committed to bringing exceptional, transformational theatre to schools, communities and families in areas where there is little cultural provision?
Punchdrunk Enrichment is looking for a Communications Coordinator to support its growth as an independent charity. If you’re resourceful and creative, believe in the transformative power of the arts, have a talent for identifying and sharing stories, and enjoy collaborative working then this role could be for you.
Punchdrunk Enrichment’s innovative immersive practice puts people at the heart of an unforgettable journey. Our mission is to enrich and empower people and our unique and powerful projects elicit strong physical and emotional responses. We are currently based at Rich Mix in East London - there are great benefits for resident companies - and we’ll be relocating to a new home in the next 12 months. We are a kind and compassionate team. The Company offers hybrid working, training, and personal development opportunities.
- Overseeing the management of Punchdrunk Enrichment’s social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter) creating and scheduling content, sharing and engaging with our audiences
- Copywriting for e-bulletins on Mailchimp
- Supporting the development of filmed and photographic content, liaising with production companies and developing briefs
- Maintaining the Punchdrunk Enrichment website
- Maintaining our image archive
- Occasional basic graphic design work, as required
- Managing project and company press cuttings
- A detailed job pack is available for download via the apply button
Knowledge, skills, experience
- A passion for social media
- An awareness and interest in marketing trends
- An understanding of the importance of attracting diverse audiences to our work
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and an understanding of Google Ads
- Experience generating paid ads on Facebook and Instagram
- Basic to intermediate understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Premier Pro and InDesign
- Proficient in using web content management systems (WordPress or similar)
- Confident user of Mailchimp or similar e-bulletin platforms
- An interest in working in arts marketing
- Capacity to balance a range of priorities across multiple projects and deadlines
- A proactive, can-do attitude
- A commitment to personal development
- Strong copywriting skills and a good eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We'd love to hear if you have the following:
- Experience developing content for social media
- Experience collaborating on fundraising campaigns
- Experience promoting a masterclass and workshop programme
- Experience working on projects for children and young people
- Experience working in the UK Theatre sector
- Experience using the Raisers Edge database
- Experience creating filmed content for social media
Find out more
We will be holding an informal recruitment information webinar on Thursday 23rd June, 1-1.30pm. This will be an opportunity to hear more about the role and ask questions you may have (option to do this anonymously). To register, please visit the Communications Co-ordinator vacancy page on our website.
Alternatively, please feel free to contact us with any queries on 020 7655 0940 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applications from groups under-represented in the sector. If you’re interested in applying please download the job pack. Get in contact if you have any questions. And in your application please make sure to demonstrate how you meet the job spec - we remove all personal and education information for the purpose of shortlisting.
Please state in your application that you found this role through Creative Access.
Fields of study
- Performing arts / TV
- Media / Communication
Years of experience
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year