Closing date for applications: 18th August 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual with an eye for detail to join our Content Operations team here at Warner Bros. Discovery!
Warner Bros. Discovery is a global fast-paced entertainment and media company, which continues to grow around the world, as well as across emerging platforms.
As a Content Specialist you will support the team with a variety of different content across our channels. An integral part of the business, you will work closely with reversioning and compliance teams and will ensure all programme materials are accurate and delivered in time for transmission.
- Provide customer service to internal stakeholders
- Working with PALM and IBMS daily, and maintaining relevant systems
- Keeping computerised records accurate and up to date Booking internal edits through ScheduAll system, and obtaining sign-off from Programming contacts
- Liaising with the Reversioning, Compliance and Post Teams
- Ordering the required languages for your channel, issuing sub-dubs, sending scripts and material to suppliers
- Effectively managing and coordinating the trafficking of materials to and from the translation facilities across Europe ensuring they are delivered in time for transmission
- Effectively hitting all deadlines for delivery, dispatch and return of materials
- Highlighting any legacy issues in advance and managing the transfer of the Discovery catalogue onto these feeds
- Troubleshooting any late running programmes and files, daily dealings with language suppliers requests for replacement reference materials and managing replacements for faulty language files
- Updating IBMS with language information and updating relevant systems and documents with any cancellations
- Tracking and checking invoices against deliveries
- High level of communication internally and externally regarding programme languaging deadlines
- Ad hoc duties include sick and holiday cover for team members and assisting where necessary.
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Some experience of the broadcast industry desirable
- Computer literate, intermediate excel skills, word, previous use of broadcasting systems IBMS and ScheduAll preferable
- Excellent organisational/administrative skills
- Attention to detail essential
- The ability to prioritise and effectively manage a large number of different projects simultaneously and prioritising as necessary
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills, good team player
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to different demands
- Initiative, proactivity and motivation
- Ability to communicate effectively in an international environment.
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.