This opportunity has now expired. Search for new opportunities
Creative services assistant
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Start date: September 2022
Contract: this is a 6-month fixed term contract initially, with the possibility of an extension to a permanent role
Our creative department of twelve are desperate for someone to organise them and support them in producing great creative work on time and to the best quality possible.
You will work in a friendly, supportive, exciting creative environment. You will also work directly with a wide range of employees at all levels within the agency, as well as with clients and suppliers - making the job varied and interesting.
Supporting the Creative Services Director through a variety of tasks, including:
- Updating and monitoring the weekly worksheetto ensure the creative team know what they are working on and when
- Assisting with production quotes
- Assisting with image sourcing
- Completing timesheets for freelancers
- Raising purchase orders and expenses
- Identifying and sourcing creative talent (photographers/directors/editors etc)
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Communication skills: excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator, able to listen and extract accurate information from briefings, and clearly communicate issues and solutions
- Collaboration and team working: excellent interpersonal and team working skills.
- Able to remain calm and unflappable in pressurised situations
- Organisation: extremely well organised and able to co-ordinate and manage multiple ‘moving parts’. Able to prioritise workload effectively. Methodical and thorough in approach with excellent attention to detail
- Numeracy: understand cash flow and the budgets and allocation of production costs (internal time and external ‘hard’ costs)
- Computer skills: Adept at using MS Office programmes (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
We offer extensive benefits including:
- Free breakfast
- Creative ‘hub’ workspace in the heart of London’s Covent Garden
- Flexi hours and flexible working (hybrid model combining office based and home working)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bonus (discretionary, based on company and personal performance)
- Cultural allowance (£240 per year towards theatre, museums, galleries, etc.)
- Holiday - 25 days, plus an extra 3 days after 3 years’ service and an extra 2 days after 5 years’ service to a maximum of 30
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Secondhand bike scheme
- Volunteering days and payroll giving
- Regular socials
Please click 'apply' to send us your CV with covering letter by the 8th August, explaining how you meet the experience and competencies required for the role. We look forward to hearing from you!
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Years of experience
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year