This opportunity has now expired. Search for new opportunities
Dates: fixed-term contract - 6 months starting 5 September 2022
Location: Manchester, Media City
Closing date: 7th August 2022
Lifted Entertainment has an exciting opportunity for a department runner!
This role entails…
To act as general assistant across all areas of TV production supporting editorial and production management colleagues in the delivery of outstanding, distinctive, multi-platform and commercially successful content within operational, financial and legal parameters.
Minimum role criteria:
- Candidates should above all be keen to learn, proactive in the production environment and ready to undertake whatever tasks are required to ensure the smooth running of a production. They should demonstrate the potential to move on successfully to other roles within production either within editorial, technical or production management career paths
- Experience of successful teamworking
- Demonstrable ability to work well under direction, knowing when to refer up and keeping relevant people updated
- Good organisational and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable passion/interest in the industry with potential to pursue a successful career in an editorial, production management or a technical role
- Experience of organising travel and accommodation
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from disabled people and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you are disabled, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage* (minimum criteria above).
Whilst we would love to reply to everyone, we can only contact those who are shortlisted so please do not email or message our team directly as we will be unable to respond.
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.