This opportunity has now expired. Search for new opportunities
Design & motion intern
Salary/bursary: London Living Wage
Contract duration: 6 months
Start date: early June onwards
Calling all creatives with an interest in design, motion and animation! This exciting 6-month internship is now open for applications.
Pitch is an award-winning creative integrated marketing agency specialising in sport and entertainment. They help ambitious brands to reach bigger audiences through people's biggest passions.
Founded in 2002, they are an independent agency located in the heart of Soho. They have a long track record of success, and are best known for their Passion, Creativity and Ambition. Pitch has three operating divisions: PR, Partnerships and Productions. Their core capabilities span creative brand communications, sponsorship activation, digital, social and influencer marketing and integrated content production (video, design, animation).
Pitch Marketing Group is looking for a 6-month design & motion intern to join their thriving content production division, Pitch Productions.
What you will learn
- During this internship your time will be split between supporting the design and motion team across a range of big brand clients, including ASICS, BT, EE, LG, GBR and Pokémon (amongst others), as well as supporting with internal projects, such as new business pitches and agency marketing collateral
- You will love contributing innovative ideas and have a hunger to learn the skills needed to transform those ideas into top quality executions ranging from design, motion and animation
Knowledge, skills, experience
- A portfolio that illustrates strong creative ideas in design and motion
- An understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite with a strong desire to further develop and refine your skills, while being mentored by the productions team
- An excellent eye for detail
- An interest in and passion for the bigger picture of how design, motion, film & animation fits into wider marketing campaigns
- A willingness to learn by supporting the motion team with preparing video projects to edit and design elements for animation
- Log in to your Creative Access account or register today to apply for this opportunity
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will not be accepted)
- Once submitted, you can no longer amend your application, so proof-read carefully
- Do not contact the company directly
- Please email any queries about this role to Creative Access at this address: email@example.com
This opportunity is only open to individuals from a group that is under-represented in the creative industries. This includes, but is not limited to Black, Asian and ethnically diverse candidates, people with disabilities and individuals from lower socioeconomic backgrounds.
The successful candidate for this opportunity will also participate in a Creative Access support programme that sits alongside workplace training. This includes a programme of induction training, monthly masterclasses, wellbeing support, buddying / mentoring and more.
Years of experience