Closing date for applications: 9am on Monday 18th July
Interviews: Friday 22nd July
Salary: £30,000 per annum
This is an opportunity for an ambitious individual to facilitate a step-change in fundraising and help secure an exciting, sustainable future for this leading dance organisation.
DanceEast's mission is to remain at the vanguard of artistic, participatory and educational practice in dance. Our vision is a world where everyone values the extraordinary power of dance. We provide extraordinary performances and life-affirming participatory opportunities for all and offer a dynamic, nurturing environment for artists at all stages of their career.
DanceEast is seeking a talented Development Manager to grow voluntary income and play a pivotal role in realising the organisation’s fundraising strategy.
- Work closely with the Head of Communications & Development to implement a new fundraising strategy designer to realise DanceEast's ambitions
- Presenting large-scale outdoor dance performances in central Ipswich
- Expanding the organisation's sector-leading digital work and delivering a successful Endowment campaign
- Build relationships with key individuals and trusts
- Ensure effective donor cultivation and stewardship
- Research and write funding applications
- Communicate the work of DanceEast to current and potential supporters
- Maximise opportunities to secure donations at all levels
Knowledge, skills, experience
- The successful candidate will have previous and demonstrable experience of fundraising, preferably in an arts environment; and success in raising funds from different sources including individuals, trusts and foundations, and corporates
- You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and an enthusiasm for communicating with a wide range of people
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Years of experience
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year