Digital assistant or executive
Closing date: Wednesday 25th May 2022
Salary: £26,350-28,000 depending on skills and experience
Take your understanding of social media and digital marketing to this publishing role.
Faber is one of the world’s leading independent publishers and this is a brilliant opportunity to work across a list which includes authors such as Sally Rooney, Gary Younge, Max Porter, Emma Carroll, Akwaeke Emezi, Kazuo Ishiguro, Leïla Slimani, Tsitsi Dangarembga, Rachel Cusk, and a backlist including the works of T. S. Eliot, Seamus Heaney, Sylvia Plath and William Golding among many others.
Faber is looking for a Digital Assistant or Executive, working across the Marketing and Direct-to-Consumer teams. This is a role for an intuitive digital marketer who is enthusiastic about books, immersed in social media and interested in digital communication trends more broadly. You’ll be a quick learner with a creative approach, outstanding attention to detail and excellent copy-writing and design-briefing skills. As a digital native, you’ll be excited by the prospect of being at the forefront of the digital marketing activity for a leading publishing brand, helping to connect our books with readers.
Previous experience in a similar digital role is not essential but candidates should be able to demonstrate their aptitude in digital marketing and social media.
- Coordinating activity on Faber’s social media channels, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, with support and collaboration from the wider comms team
- Producing content and creating social media campaigns including activity to grow our channels and promote our books
- Collating, commissioning, writing, editing and posting content for faber.co.uk
- Collating assets and writing copy for products sold on the Faber website
- Building and maintaining relationships with digital influencers
- Leading ambitious plans for seasonal and brand-based digital campaigns
- Coordinating stock and product management for the Faber website
- Working on a range of content SEO initiatives for faber.co.uk
- Contributing to DTC marketing communications, including email marketing, paid search and paid social campaigns
- Researching and sharing developments in practice across all digital channels
- Establishing and building a Faber presence on emerging digital platforms
- Supporting and advising Faber authors on their own online channels
This is a permanent, full-time position based in our London office though we do accommodate hybrid working.
Our benefits include...
- Access to Faber titles (including regular staff book clubs), discounted Independent Alliance titles
- Minimum of 28 days’ holiday per year
- Five days per year for volunteering work of your choice
- Full subscription to the Headspace meditation app
- Season-ticket loans
- Cycle-to-work vouchers
- Subsidised eye tests
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance and income protection insurance
- Access to online GP and advisory services
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV via the apply button. Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries. All applications will be considered on merit.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical issues in applying.
Please note that all personal information which we process in connection with your application will be treated in accordance with our Data Protection Privacy Notice at https://faber.co.uk/data-protection-privacy and our Data Protection Policy at https://faber.co.uk/data-protection-policy. Please read our Data Protection Privacy Notice and Data Protection Policy before submitting your application.
Years of experience
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year
- Digital Marketing