Digital marketing manager
Closing date for applications: 31st August at 11.59pm
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 pro rata (dependent on experience), plus benefits
We’re looking for a digital savvy marketeer to create and deliver a strategy that achieves Youth Music’s marketing objectives!
We believe that every young person should have the chance to change their life through music. Yet our research shows that many can’t because of who they are, where they’re from or what they’re going through. Our insights, influence and investment in grassroots organisations and to young people themselves means that more 0–25-year-olds can make, learn and earn in music. Youth Music is a national charity funded thanks to the National Lottery via Arts Council England.
- Inspire inclusive practices amongst Projects and Professionals working with young people in music
- Build the credibility of Youth Music amongst creative career starters
- Grow awareness of Youth Music as the leading voice of young people and music
- Demonstrate the impact of Youth Music’s work and partnerships
- To achieve this, you’ll review our digital marketing agency support system, with a view to appointing and managing suitable partners to help execute your strategy, alongside a Digital Content Officer and a team of freelancers
- You’ll lead a number of integrated hero campaigns each year from conception through to execution, working closely with a Digital Content Officer and a pool of talented young freelance creatives – “NextGen”
- You will play a leading role in our upcoming website development project, review our e-newsletter ecosystem to grow audience reach and engagement, and improve our impact through SEO and PPC.
Knowledge, skills, experience
- You’re a highly motivated, insights driven marketer with a track-record for planning, designing, executing, and analysing effective campaigns
- Multichannel experience including social media, websites, email and paid media
- You’ll be keen to make your mark on a growing brand with social purpose
We are open to conversations around whether this is a full or part time role, but it will require presence in our London office on a regular basis.
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Fields of study
- Marketing / Sales
Years of experience
- £31,000 to £40,000 per year
- Digital Marketing