This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Potential start date: ASAP
Have some post production experience? A strong desire to learn and progress?
Fulwell 73's is based in Islington Square and St Katherines Dock. Fulwell 73 specialises in the production of prolific and high-quality television, film, branded content and music promos underpinned by leading writers, producers, directors and talent. Fulwell operates across the US, as well as the UK, especially in the TV and music space. Its award-winning programming spans a diverse set of genres, including scripted comedy, factual entertainment, sports documentaries and documentary series, with a strong focus on talent led programming.
About the role:
Due to expansion, Fulwell 73 Productions is looking for an experienced and talented edit assistant to join the team. The successful candidate will be required to perform a wide range of tasks across a wide range of content with high levels of responsibility.
The role / duties:
- Prepare and support our edit suites
- Execute standard associated operations; back-up/ingest/media management/syncing/grouping/exports etc.
- Ensure workflow and pipeline procedures are being followed according to documentation
- Basic troubleshooting of hardware and software issues working closely with our post tech team
- Working within a close-knit team on the offline floor reporting directly to the IO & offline services manager
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Experience within an Avid based post production or editing facility
- Proven track record supporting suites and troubleshooting effectively and efficiently
- First class knowledge of file formats, compression and conversion
- Long form/short form/scripted and non-scripted experience
- Able to deal with client queries quickly and efficiently
- Good knowledge of broadcast specs and up to date with post production working practices
- Good syncing and grouping experience
- Good understanding of post production workflows
- Evidence of continuous technical progression in the role you’ve held to date
- Excels at working under pressure
- Strong desire to learn and progress
- Excellent attention to detail at all times
- Strong client facing experience
- Working knowledge of Resolve
- Working understanding of colour pipeline management
- Online knowledge
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Fulwell, our vision is to create an inclusive workplace, with diverse talent that brings varied perspectives, a wider spectrum of experience, and authenticity to our storytelling. Fulwell is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that when you submit your CV, covering letter and any other personal information, we will use your information in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice, which you can find on our website.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Years of experience
- £31,000 to £40,000 per year