This opportunity has now expired. Search for new opportunities
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Get a buzz when organising events? Want to put a spotlight on some of the best theatre talent around? Check out this junior-level role.
The Stage Debut Awards is a fantastic event celebrating breakthrough theatre talent from all backgrounds.
The Stage has a vacancy for an Event Co-ordinator to work with us in the lead up to this event on September 18, 2022. This role is a full time six-month fixed term contract.
- Support the marketing director to deliver a fantastic awards ceremony
- Create all design assets for the event with the designer
- Co-ordinate logistics including organising presenters, staff, photographers, performances, decor
- Arrange press attendance on the night and provide necessary information to contacts in advance
- Ensure the event is marketed including shortlist announcements, a public vote and communicating to attendees
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Have experience of working on live events/awards or a marketing/press background.
- Have a can-do, flexible and proactive attitude
- Be organised, efficient and calm under pressure
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Deadline: May 15, 2022 at midnight
Years of experience