This opportunity has now expired. Search for new opportunities
Closing date for applications: 8th August at 11.59pm
Are you a motivated, enthusiastic person who has an interest in entertainment, arts and culture communications?
Premier is the UK’s leading specialist communications agency for entertainment, arts and culture. With over 20 years’ worth of specialist knowledge across film, television, publishing, gaming, classical music, performing arts, consumer brands and not for profit, Premier provides a complete creative communications solution.
The function of this role will be supporting the company with despatch services, reception, events preparation, and client hospitality.
- Responsibility for the day to day management of the mail room
- Sort all incoming post and parcels, log them in and notify relevant staff
- Prepare outgoing mail, special & recorded and same day couriers
- The role required daily use of a franking machine and creation of monthly franking reports for the accounts department
- Printing labels for mail outs
- Ensure event radios are charged and ready for events. Logging them in and out of building using database system
- Helping events team with props for red carpets
General office duties
- Daily restock of staff kitchens with supplies
- Cover reception daily 1pm – 2pm
- General housekeeping and maintenance
- Inventory of stationary supplies and organise new stock when required
- Daily collection and handling of recycling waste
- Assist with meeting room set ups
- Local runs to restaurants/coffee shops as required
- Support other departments as needed
This is a permanent full-time role (working hours 9-5.30 weekdays, with occasional out of hours working), with 20 days holiday per annum (plus all public holidays). Benefits includes Company Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Season Ticket loan scheme, staff discounts and regular socials.
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Years of experience
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year