Film & TV internship
Closing date: 2nd September 2022
Salary: £21,547.50 per annum
Our internship programme gives an introduction to the world of agenting in our bustling Film & Television department alongside 14 Agents and our Creative Affairs team.
We are offering individuals with a passion for Film, Television and New Media an exciting opportunity to discover what literary agencies are all about. Our aim is to offer you a full-time Junior Assistant role at the end of your 9 month internship following an appraisal interview.
An Intern working and reporting to an Agent who will manage and mentor your time with us. You will become part of our team and assist generally in the Film and TV department. You will also be supported by our Human Resources team.
Once you have successfully completed the internship programme you will have knowledge of:
- Taking and fielding calls
- Managing the diary and setting meetings for your agent and their clients
- Handling busy incoming and outgoing post
- Keeping track of contracts (circulating for signature either physically or electronically, chasing up as necessary) and ensuring that copies are saved on our system.
- Putting together Word document booking notices using information gleaned from contracts (training will be provided) including details of payments to be invoiced
- Organising travel/accommodation/meeting itineraries
- Proactively providing information that is needed on companies/projects in advance of meetings. Ensuring that we have up-to-date details of where producers/execs currently work, and previous projects.
- Forwarding or handling invitations and press requests.
- Script reading and discussion on clients’ work
- Tweeting, updating the website and client CVs, creating and maintaining Vimeo profiles and content, sourcing publicity and production stills as needed
- Reading and writing coverage on books and scripts
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Enthusiasm and interest in the Film and TV industry
- Computer literacy
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational and forward-planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and confident telephone manner
- An avid reader
- Our internship programme is open to graduates, undergraduates and non-graduates alike with a minimum age of 18 years
To apply, please click the apply button to download Application Information Pack along with Application Form and Equal Opportunities Form (optional). Please do not apply without accessing this information first. Casarotto Ramsay strives to support a creative industry that reflects and celebrates the diversity of our community, especially in supporting equal opportunities for our clients and colleagues. As such we are making a concerted effort to foster an inclusive workplace culture and welcome applications from anyone with the skills and drive to support new, exciting work.
State in your application that you found this role through Creative Access.
Please let us know if you require any access adjustments during the interview process.
Casarotto is making a considered effort to proactively nurture and grow people from underrepresented backgrounds to create an inclusive culture in our workplace and industry. Our internship programme is open to graduates, undergraduates and non-graduates alike with a minimum age of 18 years.
You will be paid a pro-rata salary of the London Living Wage £21,547.50 per annum and an additional travel allowance will be considered if you live outside London. This is payable monthly, in arrears on the 22nd of the month. We ask that you work 37.5 hours per week, plus a 1 hour unpaid daily break usually 10am – 6.30pm Monday – Friday, based at our offices in London and that you commit to stay with us for the full period requested. Due to the nature of this role some evening work may be required and you may be asked to work additional hours from time to time.
Fields of study
- Performing arts / TV
Years of experience
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year