General assistant to heads of department
Closing date for applications: 8th July 202
Salary: depending on experience
Want to find out more about talent management in the entertainment industries? This entry-level role could be a perfect first step or early move in the business.
Our team of agents represent heads of department, working across film, television, commercials, music videos, and documentaries. Our clients include directors of photography, production designers, 1st assistant directors, costume designers, editors, hair & make up designers, and producers.
As a general assistant, you will be supporting the upkeep and management of internal systems and social media platforms for the team of agents, as well as providing administrative support for other team assistants when necessary.
- Managing social media accounts to ensure engaging content promotes upcoming projects
- Updating systems, trackers and databases with cvs, client details, projects etc.
- Dealing with general enquiries for and about clients
- Arranging travel, gifts and other hospitality
- Liaising with production companies regarding client’s work
- Logging and responding to requests for representation
- Monitoring and updating the website with client information
- Providing support to other Assistants during festival period
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Administration experience
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with people of all ages
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office and social media platforms
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Good collaborator / team worker
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure, and balance multiple priorities
- Keen to learn about the industry
Casarotto Ramsay strives to support a creative industry that reflects and celebrates the diversity of our community, especially in supporting equal opportunities for our clients and colleagues regardless of gender, race, socio-economic background, age, disability, sexual orientation and national origin. As such we are making a concerted effort to foster an inclusive workplace culture and welcome applications from anyone with the skills and drive to support new, exciting work.
Please state in your application that you found this role through Creative Access.
Fields of study
- Performing arts / TV
Years of experience
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year