General manager (maternity cover)
Salary: £31,470 per annum (pro rata)
Hours: 28hours (4 days a week) or 35 hours (5 days a week). Let us know your preference in your application
Location: our office is at The Albany, Deptford, SE8 4AG. Some home working will be possible, as well as occasional support at performance and project venues
Holiday entitlement: 33 days per annum (inclusive of 8 bank holidays). August will probably be a quiet month for us, so if you have holidays booked for then, don’t let it put you off applying
We are looking for a general manager (maternity cover) to join us in July 2022. Could that be you?
The general manager (maternity cover) is responsible for managing Spare Tyre’s operations. Duties include administration, office management and day-to-day finances. The key tools we use are: Microsoft Office (such as Word and Excel), Outlook, SharePoint, Quickbooks, HubDoc, Lamplight, Zoom, Campaign Monitor.
The exact start date in July is flexible to facilitate a handover period.
Knowledge, skills, experience
- An interest in theatre and/or creative arts
- Experience working with people from a broad range of backgrounds and communities
- Highly organised with excellent administrative skills
- Experience of day-to-day financial procedures and systems
- An understanding of the issues affecting people with learning disabilities, older people, women who have experienced violence, and/or other marginalised groups
- Experience collecting data to produce reports
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Fields of study
- Performing arts / TV
Years of experience
- £31,000 to £40,000 per year