Graduate & emerging talent scheme, project management - design studio
We’re currently looking for the next generation of talent to join our award-winning Ensemble Studio team in September 2022.
If you’re looking to start your communications career in an award-winning global agency, then this might just be the role for you!
Offered as an initial 12-month contract with the opportunity for a permanent role of Junior Project Manager upon successful completion.
Ensemble Studio (fhensemblestudio.com) is a multi-disciplinary design agency that specialises in branding, reporting and transformational campaigns using print, digital and film. Our team is made up of designers, film-makers, producers, strategists, project managers and production specialists.
You’ll be joining a team of project managers translating client needs into multi-platform deliverables and formats, including brochures, digital and social media assets, infographics, brand identities and internal and external presentations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an exciting team in the agency, working with a range of B2B and B2C clients across a range of sectors. You will learn how the creative process works and see the flow of work through a busy design studio.
Learn how our project managers help to shape deliverables, scope resources, timing and budgets to deliver a superior product that exceeds client expectations.
- Support the team in the creative delivery of key accounts
- Helping the team to maintain our high standards of work and delivery
- Learn our systems and procedures, ensuring all work is delivered within brand guidelines
- Provide essential support to clients and account teams across our creative delivery process
- Assisting with the drafting of project plans and timelines
- Supporting campaign & programme development through relevant research and contributing ideas to planning meetings and brainstorming
As an agency we celebrate your strengths and ambitions, both professionally and personally, encouraging you to bring your passions to work.
- A team player with an entrepreneurial spirit, who is passionate about developing their career in integrated communications as part of a leading global agency
- You will have a creative and curious mind
- You'll be willing to lean into new opportunities, stay on top of industry trends, develop meaningful campaign ideas and drive excellent results for clients
- Previous PR or communications agency experience is a bonus but not essential.
You must be free to start the position on 12 September 2022 and eligible to work in the UK to be considered for the scheme. Apart from that, all we ask is that you demonstrate your passion for communications. Applications close on 3 July 2022. Salary £25,000.
FleishmanHillard globally specialises in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity.
In the UK, recent notable awards include –PRmoment’s Large Agency of the Year (2021), Creative Moment’s Creative Agency of the Year (2021) and awarded Gold in PRWeek’s Best Places to Work (2020).
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. As the only PR Agency awarded EY’s National Equality Standard, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age. Do let us know if you need any adjustments made during the interview process.
Lastly, we apologise in advance that we are unable to respond to every application individually.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Years of experience
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year