Head of influencer marketing (& PR)
Reporting to: Managing Director
Are you passionate and enthusiastic about film/entertainment & influencer content? Have PR experience?
Founded as a digital specialist agency in 2003, Grapevine Digital have remained at the forefront of innovation for over 19 years. They have been proud to work on many of the largest and most successful entertainment franchises and films of the 21st Century including Marvel, the Wizarding World, Jurassic World, DC and Minions through to releases including Elvis! Minions: Rise of Gru and Black Widow. This work has been diverse and cross-divisional, from film release campaigns through to long term strategic initiatives for lifestyle and consumer products.
Job purpose summary
To manage core relationship across sole or multiple agency EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa) clients and lead the influencer & PR team – maximising effectiveness of campaigns, growing client relationships & revenue.
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Proven track record with experience of influencer/PR campaigns for film/ents
- Experience in leading teams, ensuring work remain on track and on budget
- Strong client-focused attributes with the desire to over-achieve against targets
- High levels of organisation to ensure campaigns stay on track and on budget
- Lead by example for team, with a willingness to ‘muck in’ on all level of duties
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and make decisions under pressure
- Passionate and enthusiastic about film/entertainment & influencer content
- Experience leading a team and providing a culture of positivity & passion
Key responsibilities & accountabilities
- Develop and deliver best of breed strategies and campaigns for clients
- To drive excellence in the management of key client relationships
- Lead, manage & oversee direct reports to deliver market leading work
- Unique influencer activations – franchise awareness, events & bespoke content
- Innovative PR activity – high impact press office, promotions & features
- Other digital executions – from initial development through to final repor
- Work with the management team integrating services, clients & teams
- Support agency growth by investigating new service opportunities
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Fields of study
- Marketing / Sales
- Performing arts / TV
Required degree level
- Level 6 (e.g. Bachelor's degree)
Years of experience
- £51,000 to £60,000 per year
- Digital Marketing