This opportunity has now expired. Search for new opportunities
IT service desk analyst
If you are looking to enhance your career and experience within IT, then this role may be for you!
We are looking to recruit a new member of the team to join our busy, forward-thinking IT team here at the Jamie Oliver Group. You’ll be one part of the small but mighty team of 2, reporting to the IT Manager who oversees the department. You’ll play a key role in ensuring all of the company IT solutions are efficiently supported throughout the organisation by being the face of the IT team and the first point of contact for all queries that come through the Service Desk.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Run the day to day operations of the Service Desk, maintaining a high level of customer service, ensuring all queries are met with enthusiasm and a prompt response
- Using the helpdesk solution to log and resolve incidents and queries as efficiently as possible, referring queries as appropriate to the most relevant member of the IT Team, or our external partners if required
- Keep the rest of the team aware of any major or ongoing support issues that could affect the performance of the team
- Own the Starters/Movers/Leavers process in relation to technology, ensuring equipment is suitable for purpose and new staff members are onboarded and trained appropriately
- Ensure daily administrative duties of the Service Desk position are completed
- Accountable for ensuring the setup and maintenance of Mac & Windows machines and other appropriate systems for all company users.
- Coordinate the appropriate issuing, setup and support of Company IT equipment and Mobile numbers, liaising with third party suppliers
- Ensure that the asset register is updated pro-actively and reviewed regularly
- Ensure that equipment stock levels are properly maintained and that new stock is ordered in a timely fashion
- Ad hoc out of hours support for occasional Company events
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Experience supporting a mixed Mac and Windows Desktop environment
- Strong first line support skills
- Ideally experience in some of the follow systems:
- Google Workspace (Previously known as G Suite & Google Apps)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Active Directory
- Windows Server (2012R2 / 2016 / 2019)
- Networking knowledge (Cisco / Meraki)
- Single Sign On (Onelogin)
- Virtualisation (VMware)
- Device Management systems (Mosyle / Meraki)
- The ability to work in a fluid environment where you will solve new challenging IT problems every day
- Will be proactive and look for continuous improvement in processes and preempting the needs of employees
- Fantastic customer service and can demonstrate excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, team-playing and organisational skills
- Understanding the underlying need of the employees request, asking the right questions, and challenging as appropriate
This is a permanent role and you will be based in the office at Benwell House. Please submit a Cover Letter and CV via our Careers website to be considered for the role.
What we offer in return
- A friendly and supportive company culture in a creative office
- Generous salary, bonus, pension, life insurance and medical cover
- Great holiday allowance, plus half a day for christmas shopping
- Fabulous food perks including free breakfast at the office, scrumptious lunches, foodie forums, cooking classes and the opportunity to test out Jamie’s new recipes!
- Social events, discounted gym membership, plus massage and nail appointments on site
- And LOTS more…
At Jamie Oliver, we celebrate the fact that everyone is different and treat every colleague with dignity and respect. As a creative business we know that diverse teams help us deliver our best work. We love to see applications from groups who are currently underrepresented in the creative industries.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Years of experience
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year