This creative agency are looking for a junior designer with a keen eye for design and an excitement for global brands.
RPM creates ideas people want to spend time with. We’re an independent creative agency with a strong belief in purposeful brand experiences that change consumer and shopper behaviour. We have been doing this since 1993.
We believe that as humans, we trust people who do what they say, and it’s no different when building brands. We excel at creating meaningful brand interactions in the channels that are in closest contact with consumers: live, retail and digital.
- Work directly with a Creative Head and Team in the development of concepts and designs in response to briefs
- Work as part of a team to develop strong design concepts with supporting rationales
- Deliver projects in line with both client and internal RPM targets
- Work with clients to add value where possible and provide clear examples of this
- Ensure clients are 100% satisfied with RPM and the work we do
- Continually evaluate your client servicing skills, seeking to improve and stay ahead of competitors
Take a look here at the role and the agency in more detail via this PowerPoint: https://rpmfiles.box.com/s/4fdqlnivcwrvpdgf1kiprj9...
Please state in your application that you found this role through Creative Access.
RPM very much regret that due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every application. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks you should assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Years of experience
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year