LAUNCHPAD – sports marketing internship
Closing date for applications: 14th August at 11.59pm
Salary: London Living Wage
Dates: August 2022 – October 2022
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm
Location: hybrid with flexibility
Are you looking for a marketing career combined with a passion for sport? It's time to prep your cover letter and CV for a fantastic entry-level internship with The Space Between.
The Space Between is the sports marketing agency for challenger brands. Launched in 2020, TSB has gone from a start-up agency to a significant player in the sports marketing space in its first full year, winning 15 new clients and delivering work for brands and governing bodies including The FA, The Hundred and Vitality. In 2022 The Space Between was named Sports Industry Young Agency of the Year 18 months after it opened its doors.
The LAUNCHPAD internship is for people who want to break into the industry and work for a fast growth, dynamic, creative agency. If this is you and you want the chance to work for the Sport Industry’s Young Agency of the Year with clients like The FA, Vitality, ECB and World Rugby then please apply.
Want to learn more about this opportunity? Take a look at the blog ‘My Dream Internship’ by Martin Shittu who joined the team at The Space Between last year and is the inspiration for this programme.
Essential application task. Alongside your cover letter, celebrate your individuality and tell us what makes your perspective unique in around 100 words.
What you'll learn
- This is a role that will give you experience working with brand and sports clients, giving you experience in PR, activation and strategy
- Get to know everyone and learn from everyone in a small team, including the three co-founders
- Be part of building and shaping a young business
- Work with the TSB client account teams
- Meet clients and take ownership of some project responsibilities
- These will include writing copy, preparing for events, working with suppliers
- Take part in creative brainstorming, generating research and ideas
Knowledge, skills, experience
- No previous experience is required for this role
- A genuine desire to break into the industry and work with a dynamic creative agency with a focus on sports
- A passion for marketing & working with brands
- An enjoyment of creativity and insight to fuel The Space Between's work and take a pleasure at seeing projects through from start to finish
- An inquisitive nature and mind
- Log in to your Creative Access account or register today to apply for this opportunity
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will not be accepted)
- Once submitted, you can no longer amend your application, so proof-read carefully
- Do not contact the company directly
- Please email any queries about this role to Creative Access at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This opportunity is only open to individuals from a group that is under-represented in the creative industries. This includes, but is not limited to Black, Asian and ethnically diverse candidates, disabled people, and individuals from lower socioeconomic backgrounds.
The successful candidate for this opportunity will also participate in a Creative Access support programme that sits alongside workplace training. This includes a programme of induction training, monthly masterclasses, wellbeing support, buddying / mentoring and more.
Years of experience