Learning & development coordinator
Closing date for applications: Sunday 14th August at 11.59pm
Are you the admin in all your WhatsApp groups, the person who arranges the get-togethers, and makes sure everyone’s in the right place at the right time? Want to use these skills at work?
We might have just the thing for you. We’re looking for a Learning & Development Coordinator to join our team. This is a great role to begin your career in L&D, and we’ll support you to grow and develop your skills with us.
You’ll be right at the heart of making things happen, helping to create the best learning experiences for our employees. You’ll get to see the scope and breadth of the Learning and Development function, and the critical role it plays in our company. This is a role that will set you up for success as you further your career in L&D, HR, or wherever your plans take you.
- Workshop scheduling, including managing our training calendar, liaising with external and internal training partners, and managing course registration and attendance
- Managing training logistics for online and in-person workshops across our different office locations, including room bookings and setting up catering and materials
- Acting as first point of contact for queries, referring, or escalating as needed
- Working with our team to create a welcoming, accessible and inclusive learning experience, whether through training programmes, events or materials
If you’d like to apply, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by Sunday 14th August. As part of your cover letter, we’d like you to tell us about a time when you’ve demonstrated your ability to manage multiple priorities.
Please state in your application that you found this role through Creative Access.
We’re currently experimenting with hybrid working and involving colleagues across the business to shape our future ways of working. The needs of our teams and individuals are different, so we’re not taking a one-size-fits-all approach. While our offices are places to connect, collaborate and celebrate with colleagues, we recognise that flexibility about where you work is just as important for doing your best work and for your wellbeing.
For this role, there are meetings and activities that you will need to attend in person mainly at our offices in Pimlico. The exact balance of office to remote working will depend on the nature of your role and team needs, and we are open to discussing this through the recruitment process. All interviews will be held virtually.
Years of experience
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year
Consent to this service
Consent to this service