Marketing campaign coordinator
Closing date: 5th July
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 dependent on skills and experience
Contract: fixed-term for minimum of 6 months
Do you want to organise a range of events, from scheduling and booking travel to coordination? You might love this new opportunity with exam board OxfordAQA.
OxfordAQA is the international exam board that puts fairness first, giving every student the best chance to show what they can do. We are a partnership between Oxford University Press (a department of the University of Oxford) and AQA, by far the UK’s largest provider of GCSEs and A-levels. We share the same values and aspirations as all great schools and teachers and we’re proud that many schools see us as their partners, not just their exam board.
This is a varied role where you’ll work with multiple teams, gaining experience in coordinating digital and face-to-face events within a team where personal learning and development is encouraged. You will be responsible for delivering our events, which involves extensive liaison with trainers and stakeholders and efficient and effective planning, delivery and follow up of events to ensure that each and every event runs smoothly and fulfils its objectives.
- Supporting the team with the organisation and coordination of a range of events, including scheduling, travel booking and coordination, and creation of registration and marketing collateral
- Developing positive and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Collating, analysing, and inputting event feedback and data, suggesting ongoing improvements wherever possible
- Providing systems support for the OxfordAQA Events team, managing activities relating to pre- and post-event processes
- Leading on compliance and contracting processes
- Monitoring relevant overhead budgets, processing payments for trainers, venues and events
- Being first contact for our trainers, expert speakers and partners, ensuring excellent relationships are maintained
- Assisting with managing digital and social media promotional marketing activity for events
We operate a hybrid working policy and expect this role to require 1-2 days per week in our Oxford office.
Knowledge, skills, experience
- This role will suit someone who is highly organised and attentive to detail with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- You will have experience of juggling multiple tasks simultaneously and enjoy thinking creatively when things do not go according to plan
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills
- Experience of dealing with customers
- Able to prioritise a varied workload and to work on own initiative
- Proven experience of working collaboratively and fostering positive working relationships
- Comfortable working with data and systems with the desire to excel in this area
- Previous experience of working within an events, sales or marketing role would be beneficial but not essential.
Please contact email@example.com with any queries relating to this role.
We are committed to supporting diversity in our workforce, and ensuring an inclusive environment where all individuals can thrive. We seek to employ a workforce representative of the markets that we serve and encourage applications from all.
Please state in your application that you found this role through Creative Access.
Fields of study
- Marketing / Sales