Marketing officer (maternity cover)
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Join a team that wins awards for delivering knockout marketing campaigns that are data-driven and digitally-led.
As a marketing officer at Opera North, there’s a new challenge every day, so being flexible and collaborative is vital.
We're looking for a positive individual who is passionate about marketing. You’ll be experienced at working on multi-channel campaigns, including writing attention-grabbing copy, creating the most engaging emails, targeting paid digital adverts at different customer groups, and communicating effectively with both current and potential audiences.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Professional marketing experience in an assistant or officer level position
- Experience of delivering audience focused multichannel marketing campaigns in the theatre, opera or performing arts sector
- Experience of effective budget management in order to optimise return on investment (ROI)
- Digital awareness, with a confident use of social media and understanding of digital advertising
- An understanding of marketing theory and practice, alongside knowledge of key performance indicators (KPIs) and tracking and measuring results
- Excellent communication skills and ability to write persuasive copy for different audiences
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 25 May
Interviews: Wednesday 1 June
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Years of experience