Media assistant - media planning & buying agency
Kick-start your career within the media industry, gaining first-hand experience within a busy media team.
An opportunity for a bright, ambitious individual with an interest in all things media, currently looking to increase their knowledge.
- Campaign monitoring and reporting
- Assist the department in its day-to-day activities.
- Implementing bookings with media owners.
- Day-to-day administration of accounts
- Coordination of activity through liaison with clients, media owners, and creative agencies.
- Copy documents
- Assisting in preparation of presentations to AMS clients
- Solgar Vitamins, Jägermeister, Beaulieu Conservatory Insulations
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Some experience with Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and Outlook
- Good organisational skills
- Numerate, with an eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Enthusiasm for learning
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Fields of study
- Marketing / Sales
- Media / Communication
Required degree level
- Level 3 (e.g. A Level)
Years of experience
- Less than £20,000 per year
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Powerpoint
- MS Word