Salary: £380 per week
Closing date: 31st May 2022 at midnight
Duration: up to 3 months depending on your availability
Start date: July 2022
Do you love the sound of learning from the team creating digital and social content for McLaren Racing?
In this media internship you play an active role in supporting the Commercial Technology Team of McLaren Racing in delivering world class Media to the business and McLaren Racing’s Partners.
This role is based at the McLaren Technology Centre, Woking, reporting to the Head of Commercial Technology, and working in collaboration with the McLaren Marketing and Digital & Social functions. This role will focus on the internal and external related media ingestion, tagging, distribution, management, and ownership of McLaren Racing’s media content inside of our digital asset management system (DAM).
To thrive in this role you'll have a love for everything photography and video, be a keen McLaren Racing fan/follower as you’ll be working with digital assets. You will love seeing all related content and help be the kind of person who will know how to organise effectively to get the most out of the content and videographer teams.
What you'll learn
- To assist with uploading, tagging, organising and distributing McLaren Racing's digital archive content using partner-based platforms
- To use and familiarise yourself with McLaren Racing’s Partner Software for the Digital Asset Management (DAM) software
- Regularly update DAM with content and distribute to internal employee’s/partners/media
- Work with McLaren Racing Videographer teams on content processes and workflows for receiving content/backing up content
- Oversee the management, development, and workflow of DAM for internal and external stakeholders
- Look after day to day running of the DAM and interact with Partners providing the DAM alongside internal stake holders
- Be on hand to problem solve issues directly related to the DAM
- Lead the tagging and management of all McLaren Racing content on the DAM including all archive content
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Experience using mac/windows
- Basic networking skills
- Office365 suite skills including Teams, SharePoint, Excel
- Strong organisational and coordination skills
- Time management
- Basic administrative abilities
- Relationship development and building
- Ability to work flexibly, adjusting working hours – typically over a Grand Prix weekend
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive approach to managing workloads and being bale to effectively work well under pressure alongside working to strict deadlines
- Log in to your Creative Access account or register today to apply for this opportunity
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will not be accepted)
- Once submitted, you can no longer amend your application, so proof-read carefully
- Do not contact the company directly
- Please email any queries about this role to Creative Access at this address: email@example.com
This opportunity is only open to individuals from a group that is under-represented in the creative industries. This includes, but is not limited to Black, Asian and ethnically diverse candidates, disabled people, and individuals from lower socioeconomic backgrounds.
The successful candidate for this opportunity will also participate in a Creative Access support programme that sits alongside workplace training. This includes a programme of induction training, monthly masterclasses, wellbeing support, buddying / mentoring and more.
Years of experience