This opportunity has now expired. Search for new opportunities
NOW - eCommerce executive
Salary/bursary: London Living Wage
Contact duration: 12 months
Start date: October 2022
Join NOW's customer value team and help them provide the best experience and service for their customers... Ready to get stuck in and learn as much as you can?
We’re NOW, part of the Sky family and one of the UK’s leading streaming platforms. We’re the only place to get Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract. We’re brilliant TV made by brilliant people. We’re big on real diversity, inclusion and collaboration. And we need talent to keep pushing boundaries and grow our brand. Big-thinkers. Changemakers. Showstoppers. Join in.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join them and work in the Digital and eCommerce team.
What you'll be doing
The eCommerce executive is an integral role within the Digital & eCommerce team at NOW, supporting the eCommerce team to deliver a best-in-class eCommerce experience for members.
Working collaboratively with the eCommerce team, you’ll use data and insights to make recommendations and prioritise improvements across territories, to deliver a world class experience for members. You’ll be an advocate for the customer and be passionate about optimisation.
- Update the site regularly to ensure their content is fresh and enticing and support the on-site launch of any promotional activity
- Assist the team to report on and monitor performance and gain actionable insight to improve
- Respond to ad-hoc insight requests from around the business to support planning and activities
- Work with their search engine optimisation (SEO) lead to identify and deliver SEO improvements
- Research and report on market and competitive trends to keep the team informed and up-to-date with the latest news
- Develop excellent relationships with the global product leads and help to define requirements for new capabilities and customer management system (CMS) improvements
- Brief the design and copy/editorial team to create engaging, content driven, user-centric sales journeys to increase conversion rates and products per customer
What we're looking for
- Passionate about putting the customer at the heart of what you do
- You will be creative and highly analytical; results-driven and passionate about finding new opportunities
- An excellent communicator and collaborative by nature
- You are meticulous, organised and capable of managing a number of projects and priorities at the same time
- A can-do attitude and a love for learning
- Excellent attention to detail and good copywriting skills
This opportunity is only open to individuals from a group that is under-represented in the creative industries. This includes, but is not limited to Black, Asian and ethnically diverse candidates, people with disabilities and individuals from lower socioeconomic backgrounds.
How you’ll work
They know the world has changed, and they want to offer their employees the chance to collaborate at their unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
They’ve adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how they work. You’ll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Your office base
Their Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of their free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at their subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at their cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at their beauty salon.
How you’ll grow and be supported
They’ve created a brand new learning experience that will sit alongside your Creative Access programme. They’ll help you grow into your role, with the right tools and support (of course). This learning and development programme supports you with:
- Growth - Every project and role you take on will be a chance to learn and grow. And you’ll be supported by passionate colleagues along the way
- Confidence - Whatever your background, you can make a valuable and valued contribution. You’ll build confidence by getting involved and stepping outside of your comfort zone
- Belonging - You’re trusted to own your day, but there’s always someone on hand to make sure you succeed. With fellow grads, inspiring each other to think big and take action. Or with your manager and wider Sky team to help build your own unique career.
Plus, you’ll have access to a range of tools, from workshops to digital courses (like LinkedIn Learning), which will help you along the way.
You'll also participate in a Creative Access support programme that sits alongside workplace training. This includes a programme of induction training, monthly masterclasses, wellbeing support, buddying / mentoring and more.
They’re all about watching great TV, so getting free NOW is a given. You’ll also receive life insurance, pension and access to their Sky Benefits platform. This includes health and wellbeing benefits e.g. dental insurance, gym memberships, cycle plans and health screening, as well as lifestyle benefits e.g. retail vouchers and season ticket loans for travel.
You’ll get access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, their award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
So why wait?
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record.
- Log in to your Creative Access account or register today to apply for this opportunity
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will not be accepted)
- Once submitted, you can no longer amend your application, so proof-read carefully
- Do not contact the company directly
- Please email any queries about this role to Creative Access at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The closing date for applications is 22/05/2022 at 23:59
Why Inclusion is important
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, Sky is working hard to ensure they’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means they don’t just look at your CV. They’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky.
They celebrate diversity because different people, with different perspectives make Sky a better business. Their customers are incredibly diverse, so they should be, too.
Years of experience