This opportunity has now expired. Search for new opportunities
NOW - Project coordinator
Salary/bursary: London Living Wage
Contact duration: 12 months
Start date: October 2022
Develop your project management and collaborative skills with one of the UK's leading streaming platforms.
NOW is the only place to get Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract. They're brilliant TV made by brilliant people. They're big on real diversity, inclusion and collaboration and need talent to keep pushing boundaries and grow their brand.
NOW are looking for a well-organised individual to join the NOW Business Transformation Team who is keen to develop their project management skills and learn how to deliver change brilliantly across NOW UK and Ireland.
What you'll be doing
- Co-ordinate and manage change into NOW, ensuring operational business readiness or leading on small change projects.
- Work with and support experienced Project Managers on larger projects, either managing Ops Readiness or supporting larger workstreams within the projects
- Provide PMO support for the portfolio, pipeline management, roadmap and PMO processes
- Produce project plans, manage project stakeholders, issues and risks, ensuring minimal impact on the operation or customers
- Provide accurate and timely tracking and reporting of project status against defined deliverables and milestones
- Learn how to deliver change brilliantly, with support and encouragement from across NOW Business Transformation Team
- Deliver change into the Operation with minimal impact, ensuring customer contact is effortless throughout
What we're looking for
- Experience of co-ordinating or managing change or working within project environments
- A strong desire to learn and develop project management skills and progress towards a fully-fledged Project Manager role; must be able to demonstrate some self-development in this area
- Excellent co-ordination, planning and time management skills; Able to work with agility and pace.
- Good analysis skills. Not afraid to ask questions and propose solutions
- Excellent team-working and collaboration skills. Able to participate in a creative, positive, energetic and fun environment
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Able to motivate others to successfully achieve desired outcomes
- Microsoft office experience (Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint)
- Though not necessary, we would love to hear about any experience you might have of coordinating or managing projects or changes
This opportunity is only open to individuals from a group that is under-represented in the creative industries. This includes, but is not limited to Black, Asian and ethnically diverse candidates, people with disabilities and individuals from lower socioeconomic backgrounds.
How you’ll work
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We’ve adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You’ll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
We’re all about watching great TV, so getting free NOW is a given. You’ll also receive life insurance, pension and access to our Sky Benefits platform. This includes health and wellbeing benefits e.g. dental insurance, gym memberships, cycle plans and health screening, as well as lifestyle benefits e.g. retail vouchers and season ticket loans for travel.
You’ll get access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, their award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
The successful candidate for this opportunity will also participate in a Creative Access support programme that sits alongside workplace training. This includes a programme of induction training, monthly masterclasses, wellbeing support, buddying / mentoring and more.
Your office base
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Why Inclusion is important
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best. CV’s aren’t everything. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential what you’ll bring to Sky.
We celebrate diversity because different people, with different perspectives make Sky a better business. Our customers are incredibly diverse, so we should be, too.
- Log in to your Creative Access account or register today to apply for this opportunity
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will not be accepted)
- Once submitted, you can no longer amend your application, so proof-read carefully
- Do not contact the company directly
- Please email any queries about this role to Creative Access at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The closing date for applications is 15/05/2022 at 23:59
Years of experience