This opportunity has now expired. Search for new opportunities
White Cube are currently looking for an operations manager to join our amazing Operations team at White Cube, available to start immediately, on a fixed term contract (approx. 4 months).
- Management of maintenance contractors and service providers for London sites including heating, air handling, cleaning, recycling, internal and external post services, fire safety, security, utilities, and monitoring and negotiating their contracts and ensure a high quality of service
- Arrange and oversee repairs and maintenance at all London sites. Ensure all invoices for the building maintenance are passed
- Update the maintenance database for all London sites
- Monitor Bermondsey Building Management System for temperature control and operational functions, liaising with service provider as required
- Day to day contact for external security company, ensuring Daily Security Officer training up to date and following up on any issues
- Management of site petty case
- Designated out-of-hours emergency contact
- Undertake small repair jobs where possible
- Assist with gallery refurbishment, build project and moves as required.
- Line manage Office and Front of House Manager
- Responsible for oversite of Office and Front of House Manager duties
- Management of 02 mobile phone account of c120 users
- Negotiate bi-annual company contract with sign off from Operations Director
- Negotiate contract of the internal phone system at Mason’s Yard, Bermondsey and Weevco
- Ensure the phone system is regularly assessed to ensure we keep the optimal service.
Health and Safety
- Site Fire Marshall, Health & Safety officer and First Aider
- Conduct and record fire alarm tests and evacuations with reception / Operations Manager as required for Bermondsey and Mason’s Yard
- Attend meetings as required with Mentor (external H&S) consultant and follow up on action points as recommended
- Oversee fire and health and safety inductions for new staff and interns at all London sites. Conduct Invigilator Risk Assessments for each exhibition at Bermondsey and Mason’s Yard Obtain contractors Risk Assessments for maintenance work as required
- Assisting Head of Operations and Head of Operations Development on projects as required required
If you are interested in applying please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to the email found via the apply button and use the job title on the email title.
Please state in your application that you found this role through Creative Access.
Years of experience