This opportunity has now expired. Search for new opportunities
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 pro rata
We’re on the hunt for a part-time Copywriter to join our growing team 3 days per week. If this sounds interesting then please read on!
At Nice and Serious, we believe in making creative work the world needs. We have our feet firmly on the ground and know the world doesn’t need more of the same. It needs us to draw a line in the sand, and back the people fixing things. It needs us to change minds, and make people demand better.
Our team of 20 people is a mix of filmmakers, strategists, art directors, coders, designers, copywriters, animators and client services. Over the last 10 years we’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the most innovative, purpose-led brands including Breast Cancer Now, Parkrun, innocent, Greenpeace, Dogs Trust, Unilever, Ben & Jerry’s, Nando’s and WWF. We’ve recently achieved B-Corp Certification and you can find out more about what that means here.
- Writing scripts for short films and animations
- Working on brand narratives and messaging
- Writing brand tone of voice documents
- Understanding and mastering our clients’ tone of voice
- Writing marketing material for clients (e.g. for brochures and reports, as well as website copy and social posts)
- Writing marketing material for Nice and Serious (from conference handouts to blog posts)
- Editing website and design content
- Collaborating with our new business team to write proposals
- Proofreading to ensure the highest standard throughout all content is met
The nice stuff
We’re all about making Nice and Serious a seriously nice place to be. Here are a few things we do:
- We are currently trialing a 4-day work week (on Friday the studio is closed). We hope to make it a permanent change if the trial is successful.
- Work from home or office flexibility.
- Flexible working hours and policy
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Policy
- Bonus Scheme
- Holiday allowance of 25 days per annum pro rata (plus three additional days off over the Xmas period). Note, during the 4-day week trial this has been prorated down.
- Annual Weekend Away (usually in the summer)
- Passion project time through Nice Works, our internal passion project initiative
- Headspace Subscription
- £100 per annum towards eyecare
- Annual personal training budget
The serious stuff
Nice and Serious is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We’re also proactively committed to protecting the mental, as well as physical, health, safety and well-being and that of all those who work for us.
Please send your portfolio, CV and a few words about why you think you’d be great for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Years of experience
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year