This opportunity has now expired. Search for new opportunities
Post production manager
We are looking for a post production manager to join our vibrant and constantly growing team at Fulwell 73!
You will be the main point of contact in the post department for all of Fulwell’s 73 unscripted productions. You will ensure a smooth workflow through the post production process (from offline to finishing), whilst making sure that projects are delivered on time and budget to make post production at Fulwell 73 an exceptional and wonderful experience! You will need to be a key team player by building strong working relationships with production managers across all relevant departments and enjoy working across a variety of genres.
- Scheduling projects and resources and updating them with changes to ensure client requirements are met. Coordinating with other team members to ensure maximum utilisation of resources
- Be the hub of project communications, ensuring in-house teams have all required information to hand and relevant staff are present for creative sign off
- Thinking on your feet: troubleshooting and providing fast and effective solutions, pre-empting potential project issues and forward planning to the Head of Post Production
- Provide quotes and maintain cost tracking; regularly update clients and ensure potential overspend is signed off prior to completion
- Advise production managers on best working practices, latest workflows and delivery requirements in accordance with what is in the best interest of the specific project you are working on
- Ensuring all projects are delivered in a timely manner as per the client’s delivery schedule
- Be the first point of contact for clients: address all of their concerns, provide sensible and efficacious advice and create strong working relationships with our clients
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Experience working as a post-production manager/ post producer working in the TV/Factual space
- A proven track record of delivering to tight deadlines and strict guidelines to broadcasters and streamers
- An excellent knowledge of post production workflows, processes and terminology
- Demonstrable track record of commercial awareness and customer satisfaction
- Excellent technical knowledge of digital file formats and codecs
- Excellent numeracy and writing skills
- Able to work independently without supervision
- Working knowledge of Farmers Wife
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Fulwell, our vision is to create an inclusive workplace, with diverse talent that brings varied perspectives, a wider spectrum of experience, and authenticity to our storytelling. Fulwell is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We want every candidate to have the opportunity to shine in this recruitment process and show us your talents. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make sure the process works for you. Please contact Solen Salih on email@example.com or 020 7419 0304.
Please note that when you submit your CV, covering letter and any other personal information, we will use your information in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Years of experience
- £71,000 to £80,000 per year