PR account executive
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
A full-service communications agency that works with some of the highest profile brands in the UK is looking for an account executive to join its team.
At Teamspirit, we’re on a mission. We are a lively, creative bunch of individuals determined to ‘transform the world of finance for the better’. As specialists in financial services, we work with clients to engage and change behaviours: we were the first to use mobile in our sector, the first to use gamification to get millennials to engage with their pensions and have created thought leadership firsts that have made front page news.
Teamspirit is a full-service communications agency that partners with some of the most exciting financial and professional service businesses in the UK and further afield; from the newest money-saving apps to household names with an international footprint. We work with some of the highest profile brands in the UK, win lots of new business (over 25 new accounts last year) and our client satisfaction scores are some of the highest in the industry.
We believe in giving our team the tools they need to learn, and allowing you to develop your career in the way that suits you. Whatever you want from your professional future, we can help you transform it for the better.
- Media relations - Drafting written materials such as comments and press releases, pitching stories and maintaining relationships with journalists, producers, influencers and podcasters.
- Event handling - Support with coordinating events including launches or stunts and inviting media to attend.
- Research - Overseeing and undertaking research for existing client accounts and new business pitches. The ability to analyse data is important as we love to create stories using solid insights.
- Social Media - Providing creative input to content and postings and spotting media opportunities.
- Administration - Scheduling internal and external meetings, weekly and monthly client reports, regular client and journalist contact.
- There are also loads of opportunities to get involved in driving our business forward and following your own passions – working on internal marketing, diversity, social and other teams to make a real difference.
If you are a great communicator who is enthusiastic, organised, flexible and up for a challenge where no day is the same then this is the place for you!
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please make sure that you include in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Level of experience