This opportunity has now expired. Search for new opportunities
Closing date for applications: 16th August at 11.59pm
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Start: end of August 2022 onwards
If you're looking to build PR skills like media monitoring or wider support to a PR team, check out this entry-level role with Cirkle.
Cirkle is one of the UK’s leading brand communications consultancies and their clients are a mix of the most talked about, iconic household names and include the likes of PepsiCo, Birds Eye, Britvic, Ferrero, GSK and Premier Foods.
The PR Administrator supports the PR teams at Cirkle with admin, with a focus on managing the internal media monitoring and evaluation process, as well as supporting with other duties as required, including mailing out samples to journalists and other general admin support.
Media Monitoring (circa. 80% of time split)
- Daily monitoring of trade media titles, including scanning media cuttings and coverage analysis
- Involvement in weekly internal newsroom - regularly reading and analysing media outlets for relevant trade and corporate news, e.g. new product launches, business pages, crisis, industry news
- Managing media subscriptions across the business
- Flagging articles of interest to relevant account teams throughout the day as news/features break, with insightful commentary when relevant
- Supporting the preparation of quarterly/half year/full year reviews and PR planning days to ensure all PR coverage is accounted for and up to date
- Updating monthly PowerPoint coverage presentations or Releas’d pages for the client
General Support (circa. 20% of time split)
- Provide general admin support to the wider team, including data entry and management
- When required, co-ordinating logistics of organising a press briefing or event (e.g. sourcing and booking venue/online platform for briefing, liaising with journalists re: invites, arranging assets & samples and creating press packs)
- Sending out samples to journalist as required
- Undertaking research as required
- Regularly communicating with colleagues across the business, developing and implementing new systems or best-practice where applicable
Knowledge, skills, experience
Strong organisational and time management skills
Meticulous eye for detail
Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
Ability to lead work confidently under pressure, to meet deadlines and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
Demonstration of creativity in the role and developing new ways of working – ability to challenge the status quo
Confidence to ask questions, make suggestions and bring ideas to the wider team
An enjoyment of research tasks
Positive attitude to challenging situations and a willingness to go over and above to complete projects accurately and on time
Highly motivated and enthusiastic
Strong work ethic
Proficient in Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Log in to your Creative Access account or register today to apply for this opportunity
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will not be accepted)
- Once submitted, you can no longer amend your application, so proof-read carefully
- Do not contact the company directly
- Please email any queries about this role to Creative Access at this address: email@example.com
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries. This includes, but is not limited to Black, Asian and ethnically diverse candidates, disabled people, and individuals from lower socioeconomic backgrounds.
The successful candidate for this opportunity will also participate in a Creative Access support programme that sits alongside workplace training. This includes a programme of induction training, monthly masterclasses, wellbeing support, buddying / mentoring and more.
Years of experience