This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Contract length: 1-3 months with option to extend into full-time employment
Salary: £22,000 per annum equivalent (approximately £1,833 per month before tax)
Start date: Flexible
Working week: Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
Working day: Core hours 9:00am-6:00pm (with a half hour’s flexibility either side and one hour lunch break)
Location: We offer complete flexibility with the option to be fully-remote, fully-in person, or hybrid.
As an Intern at Nara, you can expect to acquire all the foundational skills of the PR industry in just a couple of months.
Nara Communications is a PR agency specialising in raising the profile of technology startups and scaleups in the US and UK media.
Working with some of the most innovative technology concepts out of Europe, the US, and Africa, Nara Communications is a fast-growing agency looking to hire an enthusiastic intern seeking to develop their skills and gain valuable work and industry experience. Though we hope you’ll learn something from us, we want to learn something from you too. We created this internship to bring a fresh perspective and new creative ideas to the team because at Nara, we value what every individual has to offer.
- Liaise with journalists, building media contacts and setting up opportunities for clients
- Ghost-writing pieces that are published in international media outlets
- Learn about client reporting and administration
- Help handle accounts and keep clients happy
- Help with building the agency, from social media assistance to new business pitches
- Report into Nara’s senior team and provide updates
- Take part in frequent brainstorming sessions intended to generate creative ideas for clients
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- A strong work ethic
- An interest in, or willingness to learn about, the media
- An interest in, or willingness to learn about, technology
- No previous PR experience is required
- For our first round of interviews, we will ask about your CV and cover letter. At this stage we’re looking for strong communication skills, enthusiasm, and excitement about our business. No prior experience required.
- The second round interview will involve a simple PR-related task and deeper discussion into why you want to work at Nara
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please state in your application that you found this role through Creative Access.
At Nara, we’re committed to making the application process as accessible as possible. Please contact email@example.com throughout the process and we will do our utmost to see that candidate needs are met.
Years of experience
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year