Contract duration: 6 – 12 months
Deadline: 8th August at 23:59
Start date: end August onwards
This is your chance to work on productions for a broad range of global brands! Don't let this opportunity pass you by...
WEBBER is a thriving multidisciplinary agency and gallery that harmonizes creativity and collaboration with contemporary lens-based artists and clients. As they’re going through a period of re-imagination, they want to nurture a space that respectfully involves and empowers individuals who have been historically denied access within the industry. Webber is a busy and evolving creative agency set to expand, with exceptional career growth potential.
They’re a small team looking for a production assistant, someone with a focused, patient, and organised spirit. You will be working with their agents and producers on productions for a broad range of global brands, from fashion to technology, collaborating with clients and artists with levity and efficiency.
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Your detail oriented, self-motivated and community-driven skills are crucial as Webber build new partnerships with people and organisations that share their drive in creating a more diverse, just and accountable future
- Able to maintain existing relationships and forge new ones
- Someone who is proactive and enjoys collaborative working
- Good organisational and time management skills
What you will learn
- Working closely with producers, agents and artists alike to ensure the best production experience possible
- Manage and assist all aspects of shoot production (i.e. budget, optioning assistants / EQ / transport / HMU, Props, scheduling, reconciliation, post production
- Finding effective budget solutions, negotiating rates with suppliers
- Manage budgets from start to finish and assist Producer in financially reconciling each job
- Track deadlines and ensure they are met, from pre-production through to post production
- Work with internal and external production teams in a collaborative and professional manner
- Maintain existing relationships and forge new relationships within the industry with collaborators, vendors and peers alike
- Building relations with artists and familiarity with their practice. Communicating & collaborating with Webber agents & senior producers to ensure projects run seamlessly for both artists and clients
- Manage, maintain, and update production kit and artists production bible whilst being mindful of diversity and representation of all voices when hiring crew for a job
- International travel coordination (booking artist & crew hotels, flights, cars, staying up to date on COVID guidelines, etc.)
- Support team as needed with additional needs on-set
- Be conscious and proactive about how we can make productions an accessible space
- Answering office phone and being the first point of contact for the agency
- Maintaining office organisation (i.e. ordering stationary supplies and equipment, helping maintain office cleanliness and ensuring the office and gallery are presentable)
- Log in to your Creative Access account or register today to apply for this opportunity
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will not be accepted)
- Once submitted, you can no longer amend your application, so proof-read carefully
- Do not contact the company directly
- Please email any queries about this role to Creative Access at this address: email@example.com
This opportunity is only open to individuals from a group that is under-represented in the creative industries. This includes, but is not limited to Black, Asian and ethnically diverse candidates, disabled people, and individuals from lower socioeconomic backgrounds.
The successful candidate for this opportunity will also participate in a Creative Access support programme that sits alongside workplace training. This includes a programme of induction training, monthly masterclasses, wellbeing support, buddying / mentoring and more.
Years of experience