Production coordinator, Loose Women
Contract: 12 month fixed-term
An exciting opportunity has become available for a production coordinator to join Loose Women.
You will work in partnership with editorial colleagues to deliver original content, both pre-recorded and live.
ITV is the biggest commercial television network in the UK. Behind every famous face, there are hundreds of others, all doing their bit to make things happen. We love telly, we’re passionate about content and most importantly we understand our audiences. As a growing international company, we’re commercially minded and have a global focus. We’re all about pushing the boundaries and being innovative.
As a production coordinator, your main responsibilities will include:
- To construct, manage and distribute all relevant production-related paperwork eg schedules/call sheets for studio, location, OB and abroad shoots
- To manage and monitor project by project budgets thereby contributing to the forecasting and reporting process
- To assist with raising purchase orders, temporary contracts, expenses and liaising with finance depts where appropriate
- Booking freelancers, contributors, travel, accommodation and assisting with the setup of filming locations in the UK and abroad while liaising with all the relevant bodies regarding permissions and other logistical factors
- Manage the archive spend and liaise with archive providers to ensure they are paid on time
- To assist the production manager/producers in the day to day running of productions, anticipating and problem solving any operational/financial issues that may occur
- To liaise with agents regarding the day to day management and logistics of Talent on shoots
- Payments to freelancers and staff using our Freecon system, knowledge of IR35 and criteria related to Schedule D payments
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Ability to multitask and prioritising workload
- Strong organisational flair and financial acumen with a proactive-focussed approach to problem solving
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and a proficient ability to negotiate
- Confidence to manage upwards effectively and communicate with a wider production team drawing on a range of strategies and skills to persuade and influence
- Proven experience of prerecorded and live productions
- Experience of broadcast television and production
- An understanding of Daytime’s audience and ITV as a commercial broadcaster is a benefit
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 16th August 2022
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do. Find out more here
Candidates who declared a disability and meet the minimum criteria will be moved to the next stage - find out more here. We're happy to discuss any additional support you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. We encourage you to get in touch with us if you require additional support please email Daytimetalent@itv.com
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.