Production coordinators - ITV Studios non-scripted talent pool
ITV Studios are looking for production coordinators to join an ITV Studios non scripted talent pool with a view to working on various productions from May through to Autumn.
We will offer freelance opportunities to the talent pool in the first instance for ITV unscripted labels such as Lifted Entertainment, MultiStory Media, Potato and Daytime. Our programmes include: I’m a Celebrity, Dancing on Ice, Saturday Night Takeaway, Pride of Britain, The Chase, Come Dine with Me and many more. These will be London based roles.
Key role responsibilities include:
- To proactively assist the production manager/producer in the day to day running of the production across a range of disciplines (studio, OB, location and drama filming), in line with editorial brief and budget, anticipating and resolving any operational and financial issues commensurate with the role
- To support the production manager through the end to end production process (capture, editing) for both single and multi camera shoots ensuring all assets are delivered within the contractually agreed timeframe
- To construct and manage detailed schedules and call sheets for studio/location/OB/drama shoots ensuring all relevant production-related paperwork
- To support the production manager in the completion and delivery of all programme materials to broadcasters and commercial partners (local producers)
- To support the production manager in ensuring the production operates within ITV’s risk framework and that the production team understand and comply with all ITV policies, guidelines, legislative and regulatory requirements
- Where required, to assist the production manager with the crewing up process championing a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion at all stages of the hiring process
- To build awareness of and champion ITV’s social purpose policy with particular focus on climate change strategy implementing ways to reduce carbon emissions and waste throughout the production cycle
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
- Experience of working on shows based on location and / or studio experience
- At least one production coordinator credit or extensive experience as a production secretary across a range of production environments
- Sufficient production knowledge and experience of assisting the production manager in the effective operational delivery of a range of production formats and genres
- Experience of working with a range of technologies within a TV production environment
- Experience of working effectively and constructively as part of a team and with a wide range of people and personalities (both production colleagues, on screen contributors/talent and members of the public)
- Demonstrable passion and resilience for the role along with the ability to maintain performance in face of ever-changing priorities and workload
- Experience of working with Covid protocols, guidelines and legislation
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from disabled people and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria and let us know you are disabled, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage***.
(minimum criteria above)
Please click the 'apply' button and include the following in your cover note:
- Your mobile number
- Confirmation of availability (and state any holidays booked)
- Please include where you saw the advert
- Your CV should detail recent credits of shows you have worked
- Please include two recent references for your recent relevant experience
Whilst we would love to reply to everyone, we can only contact those who are shortlisted.
*** There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Years of experience