Contract: fixed term contract until 31st March 2023
Salary: £23,000 per year
Fuel is looking for a programme assistant to play a key role in supporting our team of producers to deliver our wide-ranging programme.
Tasks may include (but not be limited to):
- Arranging tour logistics – travel, accommodation, etc.
- Liaising with venues and production partners
- Monitoring and reporting on ticket sales
- Supporting the delivery of the marketing plan
- Supporting the drafting of evaluation reports
- Minute taking at production meetings and other key meetings
- Supporting the senior producer and engagement manager with budget management and reconciliation
- Circulating contracts for creative teams and other artists
- Drafting, updating and circulating tour packs
- Liaising with cast members and/or agents on tour logistics when required
- Collate evaluative data in line with ACE reporting and quarterly board reporting
- Filing and other administrative tasks
- Supporting the senior producer and engagement manager with delivering engagement and participation work
- To assist on the delivery of Fuel’s social media strategy, working closely with our communications co-ordinator
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to forward plan, predict and use initiative in managing busy schedules
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- An understanding of the importance of attention to detail and a rigorous work ethic
- Excellent typing and IT skills (including Microsoft Office)
- The ability to work discretely with confidential information
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- A positive outlook
- Familiarity with Fuel's projects and the artists we work with
- A desire to use the time spent in the role to learn and to put the experience to practical use within the arts industry
Closing date: 10am Monday 4th July 2022
First interview: W/C 11th July (exact dates TBC)
Salary & benefits
- Fixed term contract until 31st March 2023
- £23,000 per year, 0.8 pro rata for duration of the contract.
- Fuel offers a designated stakeholder pension scheme.
- 10am to 6pm, 4 days a week.
- Some evening and weekend work may be necessary. Fuel operates a Time Off in Lieu policy.
- Hybrid working, part from home, part from office
- At present we have office space in London at Somerset House and we will soon have hot desk space in Leeds.
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please make sure that you state in your application that you found this role via Creative Access.
Years of experience
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year