Publicist/account manager – classical music
Salary: £27,000 - £37,000 depending on experience
Closing date: 3rd June at midnight
Premier’s classical music & performing arts team is expanding. Want to join us?
Premier is well-known for its vibrant and exciting campaigns across the entertainment, arts and cultural industries - including film, television, theatre, publishing, gaming, consumer brands, as well as classical music. The classical music and performing arts team includes two Directors, a Senior PR Manager, Social Media Manager and two Publicity Assistants. You will report to Victoria Bevan, Director Classical Music.
We are looking for a full-time Publicist or Account Manager to join our dynamic team to deliver creative PR campaigns for a range of high-profile, world-class artists, orchestras, festivals, organisations and projects in both the UK and internationally.
- Devise and implement creative, targeted media and digital plans for clients as required
- Maintain and build familiarity with broad range of journalists, publications, digital platforms, social media, television and radio and pro-actively seek out new contacts and promotional opportunities across all platforms
- Write regular press materials, social media posts and other communications to an excellent standard and checking/editing materials as required
- Proactive feature placement
- Organise and manage interviews, briefings, photocalls and events as required
- Attend and lead client meetings as required
- Offer input into other client accounts and proposals
- Monitor client coverage and oversee compilation and distribution of coverage, including reports and evaluations
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Experience of generating editorial coverage in print, on air and online
- A good understanding of the media landscape, ideally within the performing arts sector
- A passion for live music, culture and arts, including classical and opera
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong organisational & planning skills, and the ability to prioritise work effectively with a varied workload
To apply please send your CV and covering letter, outlining how you meet the above criteria, to the email via the apply button with reference/subject line ‘Classical – Publicist/Account Manager’ as soon as possible.
This is a permanent full-time role (working hours 9-5.30 weekdays, with occasional out of hours working essential), with 20 days holiday per annum (plus all public holidays). Benefits includes generous Company Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Season Ticket loan scheme, staff discounts and regular socials.
We work in our central London office 2-3 days a week paired with remote working and are happy to discuss flexible working.
Please state in your application that you found this role through Creative Access.
Years of experience
- £31,000 to £40,000 per year