This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Purchase ledger administrator
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000 depending on experience
Deadline for applications: 26th June 2022 at 11.59pm
Do you have purchase ledger experience and looking for a new challenge? We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Purchase Ledger Administrator to join our team.
This role sits within our diverse Finance function and serves as an excellent opportunity for a conscientious and proactive individual with a keen eye for detail. This role will carry out effective administration of the purchase ledger and assist the accounts team to achieve the department goals.
Assisting with the responsibility of the Company’s purchase ledger function, including the processing and payment of all invoices to include:
- Coding and matching to Purchase Orders
- Processing in Accounts package and work flow system
- Ensure appropriate approval of invoices
- Preparation of payment runs
- Responsible for reconciliation and control of the Groups’ Creditor ledger
- Assisting in supplier statement reconciliations
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Experience of accurate data entry
- Previous experience in a purchase ledger role and general ledger coding
- Good knowledge and experience of double-entry accounts
- MS office software literate with excellent Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills (to integrate with the team, liaise with external contacts and build/enhance positive working relationships)
- A proactive and professional manner
- A conscientious approach; accurate and with an eye for detail and presentation
- Logical and methodical, with the ability to follow procedure and guidelines exactly
- Able to use initiative in identifying problems and recommending appropriate solutions
- Well-organised and adaptable; able to plan workload, manage priorities and respond to changing or ad hoc requirements
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience with ‘Sun’ accounts package or similar
- Experience with ‘Vision’ analysis package or similar
- Experience with Work Flow Systems
- Interest or experience in an arts / entertainment environment
At LW Theatres, we pride ourselves on being a family of individuals and actively welcome applicants from all backgrounds – it’s one of our core values and we believe celebrating our differences is key to success.
At the heart of our Company is a culture of inclusion where everyone feels seen and heard and can be themselves at work. Regardless of your background, all we ask is that you have the skills and experience required and the desire to succeed. In return, we pledge to ensure that our selection process is both transparent and fair.
We are also open to discussing opportunities to work flexibly.
This role may close early if a sufficient number of applications are received.
Please state in your application that you found this role through Creative Access.
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year