Quantitative research account director
Closing date for applications: 18th August 2022
Salary: depending on experience
Ready to help this leading agency achieve its vision?
The Nursery Research & Planning is a highly respected agency specialising in brand strategy and communications. We carry out qualitative and quantitative research, and data analytics, across a huge range of sectors including FMCG, financial, automotive, leisure and healthcare.
We are looking for an Account Director to join our close knit and friendly team, working across a large variety of brands and sectors including QSR, investment finance, FMCG, higher education, retail and more. You will ideally have significant experience at a market research agency, will have experience in brands and advertising evaluation and will be up to date on the latest in marketing thinking and theory. You will have wide knowledge of the research market and be an expert in the interpretation of quantitative research.
As an Account Director at The Nursery you will grow incumbent and new client relationships through leading multiple research projects and driving new product development to add value to the business. You will manage and mentor project teams and help the company to achieve its vision.
- Writing and leading winning proposals - involving others in the process so they learn from you
- Directing research projects including methodology, time, resource, suppliers, quality control and cost budget, ensuring they meet the client brief and solve problems
- Presenting final debriefs in an engaging manner. Ensuring recommendations are thoughtful, practical and considered.
- Proactively managing existing clients to develop and grow incumbent business
- Pursuing new business opportunities, working with the Marketing team to achieve this
- Delivering new products and taking them through to completion ready for market
- Writing authoritative blogs or white Papers and being a visible presence internally and externally
- Act as Line Manager / coach / mentor for multiple staff
Life’s a little different at The Nursery. We are a community of Partners and our structure means that everyone is a co-owner of the business and invested in our future.
Community to us means that every single person at The Nursery is fundamental to our culture, our thinking and ultimately our success. People are what makes The Nursery. We help our people grow by nurturing talent and embracing our differences.
We are committed to promoting a fair, equal, and inclusive environment that everyone has the opportunity to learn and strive in. We are currently trialling a hybrid model of working: 2/3 days in the office, 2/3 days working remotely.
Please state in your application that you found this role through Creative Access.
Fields of study
- Marketing / Sales
Required degree level
- Level 6 (e.g. Bachelor's degree)
Years of experience