Quantitative research associate director
Closing date for applications: 18th August 2022
Salary: depending on experience
Explore this role if you're ready to take your marketing research career to the next level...
The Nursery Research & Planning is a highly respected agency specialising in brand strategy and communications. We carry out qualitative and quantitative research, and data analytics, across a huge range of sectors including FMCG, financial, automotive, leisure and healthcare.
We are looking for a Quantitative Associate Director to join our close knit and friendly team, working across a large variety of brands and sectors including higher education, QSR, automotive, retail and more. You will ideally have significant experience at a market research agency and will have an interest/experience in brands and marketing.
As an Associate Director at The Nursery, you will lead multiple research projects; managing and mentoring project teams. You will develop and grow client relationships and deliver outstanding, thoughtful results and recommendations.
- Writing winning proposals, co-ordinating company resources and teams to do so
- Managing client projects including methodology, time, resource, suppliers, quality control and budget
- Integrating qualitative findings and advanced analytics into debriefs and analysis
- Presenting final debrief to the full satisfaction of the client
- Proactive management of client relationships to develop and grow business
- Working with the Marketing team to promote the agency. Leading ‘Thought Leadership’ projects
- Contributing to NPD, new thinking, innovative techniques and ensuring use across the agency
- Line management of research execs (training, coaching, mentoring)
Life’s a little different at The Nursery. We are a community of Partners and our structure means that everyone is a co-owner of the business and invested in our future.
Community to us means that every single person at The Nursery is fundamental to our culture, our thinking and ultimately our success. People are what makes The Nursery. We help our people grow by nurturing talent and embracing our differences.
We are committed to promoting a fair, equal, and inclusive environment that everyone has the opportunity to learn and strive in. We are currently trialling a hybrid model of working: 2/3 days in the office, 2/3 days working remotely.
Please state in your application that you found this role through Creative Access.
Required degree level
- Level 6 (e.g. Bachelor's degree)
Years of experience