This opportunity has now expired. Search for new opportunities
Closing date: 8th August at 11.59pm
Salary: £25,000 per annum, depending on experience
Explore this role if you have a friendly telephone manner, great time management, and get a buzz thinking about working in the film & TV industry!
At Casarotto Ramsay & Associates, we represent many of the world’s best-known writers, directors, literary properties, and Heads of Department talent in film, theatre, television and new media. We also strive to welcome new, exciting and powerful voices to our client roster, and we are strongly and vocally supportive of diversity and inclusion of marginalised groups within our industries.
We are looking for a receptionist to our Film, Television and Theatre Company, greeting guests, clients and answering calls.
- Greeting guests and clients upon entry
- Preparing drinks for guests and clients
- Answering and directing phone calls at the front desk
- Distribute incoming and outgoing post
- Maintaining the reception area
- Looking after the meeting rooms and bookings
- Managing/booking couriers and some travel
- Occasional office supply ordering
- Arranging for catering for meetings and daily office use
- Accessing the archive list and ordering boxes from archive (and returning them)
- Representing the business with a positive attitude and professional appearance
- Distribute relevant / interesting articles from Broadcast, Screen Daily & Variety to the company
- Occasional script reading and reporting
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Knowledge of and interest in the Film and TV industry
- Computer literate, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent phone manner
- Experience in an administrative/office-based role in any industry
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisational and forward-planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and confident telephone manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Previous experience of working in an agency environment is desirable, but not essential
To apply, please click the apply button to download Application Information Pack along with Application Form and Equal Opportunities Form (optional). Please do not apply without accessing this information first.
State in your application that you found this role through Creative Access.
Casarotto Ramsay strives to support a creative industry that reflects and celebrates the diversity of our community, especially in supporting equal opportunities for our clients and colleagues regardless of gender, race, socio-economic background, age, disability, sexual orientation and national origin. As such we are making a concerted effort to foster an inclusive workplace culture and welcome applications from anyone with the skills and drive to support new, exciting work.
Years of experience
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year